Monday, October 29, 2012

Do I suck a lot more, or a little more?

Got a good week of training in last week, and I'm ramping up for the off-season fairly well. Hannah continues to rob the wife and I of precious sleep, so I have to make do with what level of rest I get. I got the "lift heavier" bug these past couple of sessions, so I loosened up the routine and kinda did whatever. Nothing wrong with testing myself a little to see what I lost over the course of the season in terms of top-end strength.

Cleans, snatch and deadlifts:



Squat variations and ugly, ugly, bench press:


I have been really getting into the idea of experimenting more with hard cider recipes, so I picked up the following at Austin Homebrew today:
  • Bavarian Wheat Yeast
  • Champagne Yeast
  • 1 lb. Wheat DME
  • 1 lb. Golden Light DME
...and then I forgot to get apple juice. It's tough to be this way. To be me.



No comments:

Post a Comment