Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Corner is Immaculate

Made some good progress on the all grain brewing set up over the last couple days. Bought this guy:


I also did something I have been meaning to for a while. We live on a little bit of land, and one of the lovely gifts our landlord gave us was three old, rusted out BBQ pits and a busted lawnmower. I went all apocalypse-style and trekked back in the woods with some tools to hopefully salvage something useful. After some not-so-delicate work, I came away with a propane splitter, a couple of hoses with regulators and some bearings from the lawnmower wheels. I have a good idea of what I can use the splitter for, but the other stuff may be useful down the road when I try crazier shit.


Dynamic Effort Lower

Squat
45x10
95x5
135x5
255x2x8 - Little heavier than usual. Bar speed was still passable.
325x2 - Easily had 3 or 4 reps in me. Felt great.

Reverse Hypers
4 sets of 8

Back Extensions
5 sets of 10

DB Rows
80x12x3

Cable Crunches
3 sets of 15 - Really cranked up the weight on these today.

Weight - 204

Drinking Shiner Oktoberfest. What an excellently crafted beer. I have been really impressed by Spoetzl over the past year or so. Hopefully I will put together a quick review at some point.




No comments:

Post a Comment